How do I Apply to Become a Member of MSOSH?
How Long Will It Take To Process My Application?
Before the membership application was submitted for approval, it underwent a thorough review by the MSOSH registration staff. The staff will review on the information given and documents submitted. Once reviewing process has been done, the complete application will be submitted to the responsible office bearer (Asst. Hon. Secretary) for final review and approval. The staff will call the applicant whom the application is incomplete.
The above process will be done on the weekly basis.
The management committee members will endorse the approved membership applications during the management committee meeting. The meeting is scheduled every 3rd Saturday of the month.
Membership subscription is payable by the member upon submitting the application on annual calendar basis. Any member in arrears of subscription for twelve consecutive months shall cease to be a member.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact MSOSH membership secretariat at +603-7956-1763 / email@example.com.
Any Company or Organisation legally registered with SSM.
Membership Fee for Corporate Membership are as follows:
Note: Annual subscription is payable by the member upon joining on annual calender basis.
|No. of Employees||Subscription Fee (RM)|
Any person who has attained 16 years of age or above and is interested in Occupational Safety and Health can become a member.
Membership Fee for Individual Membership are as follows:
Note: Lifetime Membership: As an active ordinary member for a minimum on five (5) consecutive years may apply. This type of membership is only offered by Management Committee to a member based on significant contribution in Occupational Safety and Health.
|No. of Year(s)||Subscription Fee (RM)|
Membership fee is for a one time payment
Any person based on his or her contribution to Occupational Safety and Health to the Society and Nation may offer by Management Committee Members only.
Terms & Conditions
As a member of this Societies, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Association shall hold my personal data on its computer database and will from time to time send me information on the Association’s events and activities.
- I hereby certify that the information submitted to the association (online/print copy) is to the best of my knowledge, true and accurate.
- I agree to abide by the Constitution of the Association in all matters pertaining to the Association.
- I agree to abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct/Ethics, policies and procedures.
- Any outstanding membership fees need to be settled for your membership status to appear valid in the online system for verification purposes.
Membership cancellation policy/process, new admission procedures are stated in the Association Constitution and By-laws.
✔ - I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions above.
last update 30/07/2018