Please be informed that MSOSH is in the process of recruiting new group of auditors for our future Annual MSOSH Award Audit program. Therefore, you are cordially invited to be part of our prestigious audit team members. Anyone who is interested to join our audit team MUST have fulfilled below minimum requirements:
Below are the minimum criteria to be an MSOSH OSH Award Auditor.
CRITERIA: New Auditor
- New Auditor must have more than 10 years DIRECT working experience full time in OSH field (example - as practitioner, authority, consultant, trainer and auditor). A letter from the Employer or past Employers are required.
- New Auditor must be working (or must have been working) with company which has been certified (FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS) to OHSAS 18001 or MS 1722 or other OSH Certification recognised by MSOSH. A copy of the Company OHSAS Certificate is required.
- New Auditor must have attended the OSH MS Lead Auditor Course by recognized certification/auditing bodies (eg: IRCA) and successfully passed the exam. A copy of the Lead Auditor certificate is required.
- Added advantage: The company the New Auditor is working with or has been working with, has won at least 1 MSOSH Gold Award Class I and above in the past years. A copy of the Winning Certificate to be enclosed.
- Final approval will be by OSH Award Organising Committee.
- Once the Assistant Auditors have completed attending the training of Documentation and Site Audit Checklists, the new Assistant Auditors are expected to complete 10 mandays of practical training on site audit (without fees, however, mileage and accommodation will be reimbursed).
Please do not hesitate to send your resume/cv with the required copy of the documents to MSOSH Secretariat (Attn: Ms Asmida). Only a qualified candidate will be contacted to attend our New Auditor Recruitment Induction Program.Click to apply