Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC)
This two days program is projected for active participation during the class for better view and understanding, hence encouraged new ideas to improve the work practice and to comply with the Acts, Regulations and Industrial Standards or Code of Practice.
The program conducted in either English or Bahasa Malaysia consists of lecture, field observation, group discussion and presentation. At the middle of the program, participant will be assessed to measure level of understanding. They will be guided practically on how to identifying hazard, assessing the risk and implementing effective risk control.
- To make the participants understand their roles and responsibilities as an employee under the Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
- Able to quote-basic principles of OSH risk management.
- To equip participant on how to identify hazard at workplace, conduct simple risk assessment and putting effective risk control in order to safeguard the workers, workplace and environment.
- To inculcate awareness and create a safe and healthy workplace therefore making decent works a reality.
- Able to apply the methods of hazard control.
- Occupational Safety Health Act 1994: Employer – Employee Responsibilities.
- HIRARC introduction
- Hazard Classification
- Hazard Category & Identification
- Concept of Risk
- Risk Assessment Methodology
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Risk Control Plan
- Risk Action Plan
- HIRARC Documentation
- Risk Reporting and Communication
- RM 350.00 – MSOSH Members
- RM 450.00 – Non- Members
For Inquiries Contact :
017-320 8364/ 019-451 1719