PERMIT TO WORK & JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS
Permit to Work system is a formal safety control document designed to prevent injury to employees, contractors and third parties as well as to property, particularly when work with foreseeable high hazard content is undertaken. The Permit sets out the work to be done, precautions to be taken and the responsibilities of individuals.
• Understand the actual work environment
• Able to assess the potential hazards in situations for which they have responsibilities as Authorized Engineer, Authorized Operation Signatory Inspector Authorized Fire Signatory and PTW Issuer.
• Understand PTW system fundamental, implementation and the application of Job Hazard Analysis.
• Specify the precautions to be taken when working in those situations.
• Understand how to interpret, select and use relevant flammable gas, toxic gas and oxygen detection equipment.
Mr. Zulkarnain Mohd Said - Head, Operation HSSE
• 32 years experienced in Oil and Gas background.
• Vast knowledge, various expertise and expensive experience in Operation for 17 years and 15 years in HSSE.
• He is also accredited trainer from NIOSH (National Institute Occupational Safety and Health) for:
• Trainer for Safety and Health Office Course for Niosh, Bangi and NIOSH, Melaka.
• Become Panel for developing Confine Space Rescue training module for Niosh, Bangi.
• He was invited by NIOSH to conduct one day seminar on PTW Fundamental and JHA Application.
Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health,
4th Floor, Wisma PERKESO,
No. 141, Jalan Selangor, Pjs 6,
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 03-79561763 , Email: email@example.com
The Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH)
No. 1, Jalan Pegaga D U12/D
Section U12, 40170 Shah Alam,