Dear MSOSH Members,
Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) & Perak Occupational Safety and Health (POSHE) will organize December programs as below;
14 /12/ 16: OHSAS 18001: OSH Management System Training
1) Understand the intent and requirements of OHSAS 18001
2) Understand basic structure of OSH Management System
3) Awareness about necessity of change in OHSAS 18001
4) Address the conversion status in current standard
5) Understand the possibility of impact for OHSAS 18001 certified organization
15/12/16: SAFER MOTORCYCLING TO & FROM WORK
The program offers a targeted and potentially powerful strategy to reduce crash and injury among motorcyclists commuting to and fro from work. The training program is designed to provide employees, supervisors and managers a deeper appreciation of injury risk, awareness of the role of motivation and attitude on driver behaviour and road safety performance, and the role of supervisors and organizations can play in reducing the incidence and risk of injury.
Feel free to join us. Looking forward to meeting you soon!!
The Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH)
No. 1, Jalan Pegaga D U12/D
Section U12, 40170 Shah Alam,