OHSAS 18001:2007 (OSHMS) Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course
RM 3,400.00 per pax for MSOSH members
RM 3,500.00 per pax for non members
Understanding the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 is the foundation of auditing. Internal auditors as well as third party assessors should be equipped in interpreting the Occupational, Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS) requirements in executing a more effective audit. In addition, audit techniques could be acquired through class room learning and practical experience in conducting audits. Auditors with essential attributes and understanding the dynamics of personalities are also keys for every successful audit.
After completing the training successfully, the delegates will be able to acquire the following practical knowledge & skills:
- An appreciation of the importance of managing Health and Safety at work.
- Understanding of Health and Safety management systems including the requirements BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Understanding the concept of legal compliance management.
- Understanding of the concepts and methods for risk management.
- Understanding of the continual improvement.
- A detailed understanding of the principal requirements for auditing H&S Management systems.
- Ability to plan, conduct an audit and report its results.
Introduction to concepts underpinning the occupational health and safety management Review of BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 19011:2011
- OSHMS Management Issues including operational control
- OSHMS Audit Skills
- Practical exercises and feedback
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, interactive group discussions, exercises, continuous assessment and examination to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during safety audit.
Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises and completed a 2 hours examination. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA OH&SMS Auditor Certification scheme.
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- A prior knowledge of the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 would be beneficial.
MEKAR HIGH IMPACT ACADEMY Certification arranged courses refreshments and lunches are provided throughout the course. Mega Mekar Solutions Sdn Bhd has registered with the Malaysian Custom Department. Thus, we will impose the GST of 6% to all our clients with effective from 1st April, 2015. Courses at your premises accommodation are not included in the course fee.
Courses are held at MEKAR ACADEMY but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your particular needs. For tailored courses, the numbers will be dependent on facilities available. Please contact your local Bureau Veritas Certification office for details.
For accommodation and evening meal arrangements, please contact us.
- PANG YUNG CHING (MS)
- Arif Hamzah
- Hidayat Bin Kamal