CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT-NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS
CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS
Registration Fees :
Course Objectives & Outcomes:
DAY 1-ONE DAY SLOT
By the end of this course participant is expected to gain the knowledge in term of Chemical Health Risk Assessment:
1) Describe the legal requirements for chemical health risk assessment.
2) Explain the purpose of conducting chemical health risk assessment at workplace.
3) Explain on how to develop Chemical Register List (CRL) and the needs to have CRL prior to conduct the CHRA.
4) Explain step by step on the basic methods and observations that may be used in carrying out the assessment.
5) List and describe the control measures that employee can take to protect themselves from chemical hazardous to health including specific procedures the employer has implemented to protect the employees from exposure to hazardous chemicals, such as appropriate work practice, emergency procedures and personal protective equipment to be used.
6) Interpret the findings and recommendations by the assessor in CHRA reports.
DAY 2- MORNING SESSION: FIRST PART
By the end of this course participant is expected to gain the knowledge in term of Medical Surveillance Program:
1 ) Explain the purpose of conducting Medical Surveillance Program at workplace.
2) Describe legal requirements for Medical Surveillance Program.
3) Explain the necessity to conduct Medical Surveillance Program.
4) List and describe the component of Medical Surveillance Program.
5) List the chemical for which medical surveillance is appropriate.
DAY 2- MORNING SESSION: SECOND PART
By the end of this course participant is expected to gain the knowledge in term of CLASS Regulations and ICOP CLASS-Health Hazard:
1) Explain the safe use of hazardous chemical at the place of work through hazard identification and hazard communication.
2) Prescribe duties of supplier especially on the requirements pertaining to:
-The classification of hazardous chemical
-The labelling of chemical packages
-The provision of safety data sheet
-The maintenance of chemical inventory
3) Elaborate health hazard classification for substance and mixture in ICOP.
4) Elaborate hazard communication elements for health hazards in ICOP.
Please download program brochure below for further detail.
- MOHD HAIKAL KUMAR BIN ABDULLAH
- Noor Ariffin Bin Yunus
- Pervinder Kaur Daljit Singh
- Yong Kui Jin
- Le Kar Hui
- CHIU SEIN CHIONG
- SUHARDI BIN IDRIS
- Nik Hanis Anida binti Nik Rasdee
- Tan Kian Teck
- Siva a/l Kasinathan
- MUHAMMAD YAZID BIN ABD MANAF
- RAMES A/L SUBRAMANIAM
- MOHD NASIR BIN YUNUS
- Leong Shu Qing
- Md Yusof Bin Jamalani
- TENGKU FAKRUL ADLI BIN TENGKU IBRAHIM
- GuestRAMLI BIN IBRAHIM
- AHMAD HAZERI BIN ZAINAL ABIDIN
- Nitiyanantam Perremal
- CHIN PUI SEE
- Shaharul Afendi Bin Shaharuddin Kee
- Previndran A/L Krishnan
- Abd Basir Bin Mohamed
- MOHD AZREEL BIN ARIF
- Hazizul Zaidi Md Isa
- MOHD HAZRY BIN YUSOF
- FERA SHIMA BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
- Sanjeev Kumar A/L Elengovan