CQI-IRCA Certified OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
RM 3,400.00 per pax for MSOSH members
RM 3,900.00 per pax for non members
Understanding the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 is the foundation of
auditing. Internal auditors as well as third party assessors should be equipped in interpreting the Occupational, Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) requirements in executing a more effective audit. In addition, audit techniques could be acquired through class room learning and practical experience in conducting audits. Auditors with essential attributes and understanding the dynamics of personalities are also keys for every successful audit.
After completing the training successfully, the delegates will be able to acquire the following practical knowledge & skills:
- An appreciation of the importance of managing Health and Safety at work.
- Understanding of Health and Safety management systems including the requirements BS ISO 45001:2018.
- Understanding the concept of legal compliance management.
- Understanding of the concepts and methods for risk management.
- Understanding of the continual improvement.
- A detailed understanding of the principal requirements for auditing H&S Management systems.
- Ability to plan, conduct an audit and report its results.
- Introduction to concepts underpinning the occupational health
and safety management
• Review of BS ISO 45001:2018
• ISO 19011:2011
• OHS Management Issues including operational control
• Management System Audit Skills
• Practical exercises and feedback
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, interactive group discussions, exercises, continuous assessment and examination to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during safety audit.
Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises and completed a 2 hours examination. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for CQI-IRCA OHSMS Auditor Certification scheme.
• Completion of secondary education.
• An understanding of report writing is desirable.
• A prior knowledge of the requirements of BS OHSAS
18001:2007 2 ISO 45001:2018 would be beneficial.
• Internal OSHMS Auditor @ other ISO internal Auditor
Please download program brochure and fill in registration form below and email to email@example.com
Payment can be made by cheque/ internet banking/electronic fund transfer to:
Organization Name: MALAYSIAN SOCIETY FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
Bank Account No: 8002324462
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad