The MSOSH OSH Award program was inaugurated in 1982 and it continues to be actively supported by multifaceted member organizations since its inception. The MSOSH OSH Award is an annual award presented to organizations in Malaysia with proven outstanding Occupational Safety and Health performance identified companies are subjected to stringent document and site verification audits by MSOSH panel of qualified and dedicated auditors in order to be considered by the MSOSH Technical Committee for the respective awards.
MSOSH OSH Award auditors comprise representatives from;
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO)
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
- SIRIM Berhad.
- Malaysian Employer Federation (MEF)
- Federation of Malaysia Manufacturers (FMM).
- Other selected resources
The MSOSH OSH Awards are intended to give due recognition to all member organizations and companies which have achieved commendable Occupational Safety and Health performance and/or have shown remarkable improvement in Occupational Safety and Health processes through sound Safety and Health Management system.