Ergonomics Risk Assessment: Initial ERA-DOSH Method (Kuching)
Ergonomics Risk Assessment: Initial ERA-DOSH Method
Regisrtration Fees :
This course will support the industry in implementing newly published guidelines by Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH) Malaysia on Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA) at workplace. Participants will understand a full set of the guidelines and how to comply the procedures; designing best ergonomic practices to support workplace operation and requirements.
Participants who completed the course with assignment will get acknowledged as Ergonomics Trained Person (Initial ERA) under DOSH Guidelines on Ergonomics Risk Assessment at Workplace 2017.
Course Objectives & Outcomes:
Participants to gain:
• Awareness on the importance of ergonomic practices
• Awareness on the effects of poor ergonomic practices
• Understanding on Guidelines of Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA) 2017 by DOSH
• Skill to conduct the assessment
• Skill to manage ergonomics at workplace towards best ergonomic practices
Please download program brochure below for further detail.